Our weekend gatherings are a chance to meet all toghether. We aim to create a welcoming environment for people to meet and encounter Jesus, holding spaces to notice God, learn and connect with each other.
We express these in variety of creative forms but in each gathering we hope to:
- reflect Jesus
- be engaging and welcoming
- encourage, challenge and inspire
- be accessible for all
We’re currently have a rhythm of three different gatherings which we alternate between.
We believe everyone is welcome at God's table. This gathering is an opportunity to express that through a shared meal, offering community to anyone and everyone. We eat tasty food, enjoy each others company and reflect on what we're thankful for.
God is present in every aspect of life. It's also helpful to have specific spaces where we're intentially trying to notice and interact with God, this is what our Encouter gathering is all about. We try to create a 'thin place' where it's easier to glimpse God and experience love. You can expect singing, space for reflection and practices that have traditionally helped people experience God.
What does it look like to follow Jesus? Our Think Tank gathering is space to think, chat and learn about how we do this. At the heart of this gathering is a desire to create a non-judgmental environment where we can all share our experiences and perspectives so that we can learn from each other.
During Encounter and Think Tank we run Kids Club aimed at children aged 3-11. During Open Table everyone is in the gathering together for the whole duration.
Next Weekend Gatherings
Sunday 19th January 12.00pm: Dedication
Future Weekend Gatherings
- Sunday 26th January 4.00pm - Encounter
- Sunday 2nd February 4.00pm - Think Tank
- Sunday 9th February 4.00pm - Open Table
- Sunday 16th February 4.00pm - Encounter
- Sunday 23rd February 4.00pm - Think Tank
- Sunday 8th March 4.00pm - Open Table
- Sunday 15th March 4.00pm - Encounter
- Sunday 22nd March 4.00pm - Think Tank
- Friday 27th March - Weekend Away